The Pulse is a development within Dubai South announced in September 2016 and will feature townhouses, apartments, hotels and a shopping mall. The project’s initial details have been released (see below). The launch will take place on the 1st of October, 2016.
Location : Dubai South
Best Features : Starting prices AED 280,000 only
The Pulse at Dubai South offering 2 & 3 Bedrooms Townhouses and 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Apartments and Residences along with World Class Amenities.
Project Details :
The Pulse is a flourishing conglomeration of diverse developments comprised of luxury homes, wonderful business working spaces, as well as stunning shops, outlets and serviced complexes placed around the most enjoyable happening six-lane boulevard. It is a subcity embraced with an urbane tourist friendly environment, leisure facilities, integrated lifestyle, and ultra-modern featured infrastructure.
- Starting prices for studios will be AED 280,000 (size of 450 sq. ft.)
- The project will offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with sizes ranging from 650 – 1,350 sq. ft.
- 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses will also be available for sale
- Launch date is 1st of October, 2016
This strategically located, master-planned city is comprised of eight purpose-focused districts, ushering in a new era of modern trade, commerce, logistics, and lifestyle.
- Walking Distance to Dubai Expo 2020 Venue
- Near to AL Muktom International Airport
- International Business Hub
- World Class Transportation
- Easy Connectivity to Rest of World
It is conceptualized to create stimulating homes accomplished with a futuristic architecture, expensive amenities, thoughtful facilities, and world-class leisure. Hotels, shopping malls, mosque, boulevard piazza, and unwinding establishments are proposed deliberately in its close proximity. This is an uncompromised place indulged with mega infrastructure, best connectivity, and unrealistic features for providing a forthcoming lifestyle.
- BOULEVARD APARTMENTS
- BOULEVARD PIAZZA
- SHOPPING MALL
Payment Plan :
- 1st Installment – (Immediate) – 5% + 4%
- 2nd Installment – (01-Jan-2017) – 5%
- 3rd Installment – (01-Apr-2017) – 5%
- 4th Installment – (01-Jul-2017) – 5%
- 5th Installment – (01-Oct-2017) – 5%
- 6th Installment – (01-Jan-2018) – 5%
- On Handover – (Apr-2019) – 70%